Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Today is the RAJIN day (^_^")

It’s been a long time that I never used English, well, my English is very bad of course, even I had learned it for almost 15 years, but only then I have a tendency to learn it. Haha. If u noticed, I’m trying and pushing myself to write down in English, through my blog, even though I know there is a lot of grammar problems, and broken English of course, so please ignore any grammar mistakes k, huhuhu, practice make perfect right? I’m learning….

I went to the bank and post office this morning, settled down a lot of things. Felt so scared to drive, I hate driving. But thanks God, I’ve been accompany by puan ustazah, hehehe, my tourist guide, well, even it’s been a year I stayed here, I’m still not familiar with the JALAN here, hahaha, that’s why I hate driving, huhu. Besides, I’m not really CEKAP in driving, not like Cik Pretty who experts in car racing, muahaha.

I have to finish up my monthly report and submit it to PKK Shah Alam. Actually, I’m planning to do so at the end of this month, hehehe, how lazy I am right? Well, so do Cik Pretty, both of us are lazy (or maybe it is just me) well, just don’t have good mood to finish it right on time, hehehe. However, it seems like I have to push myself to do it by the end of tomorrow, uwaaa (i_i)

Hmm, k, gtg for now. I need to be RAJIN today, today only tau… (^_^")

No comments:

Post a Comment