Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Still "xde hati" :(

Hmm, I'm still lazy and lazy and lazy, just like Garfield (makan and tidur all da time), don't know what take me so long to be RAJIN, well, I admitted that I had been procrastinating lately, really?

Well, I know that I'm not progressing "well", I wasted so much time already, did not accomplish anything. Am I? Hmm, still “xde hati” to think about work lately.....

Is it the time to face the reality? I guess so, huh. I better set up a plan, a big big plan in a big big world I guess, huh! But still “xde hati” to start anything…

I really hope that I can be just like before, the time that I used to be so RAJIN and DARE to do anything to achieve my goal. Huhu... can i? It seems like mission impossible. Arghh!!!

6 comments:

  1. xdek ati?? mane ati u pegi.. huhu.. i penat la..mcm nk mati je rasenye jadik ape..tambatan..ke jambatan.. huhu. adoi nk pengsan dh rasenye ni... uhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoi, ayam tambatan, ni bm dpt bape ni? hati terluka la, pernah dgr lagu hati terluka? arghh, tensen, xdek hati nk keje...huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. bm i dpt a1 tau.. tp befalsampah ni x reti la.. hihihi.. huhu penah2. hati i pun dilukai dgn keje2 ni smua. jom berenti. jadik sura rumah.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. cis la, berpantang maut sebelum ajal, ala, i rs mcm nk giv up, tp setakat ni xgiv up lg la plak, xfhm tol la ngan diri i ni ~~~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. cisss..befalsampah lg pulak.. nk maut2 pulak dh.. uhuhuhu.. hihi i pun x paham dgn diri u. kih3.. i pun x paham dgn diri sndri.. ntah la..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. hampeh betol la u nih...isk3x

    ReplyDelete