Sunday, November 29, 2009

H E A R T

The course of true love never did run smooth...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so...

To be, or not to be, that is the question...

But love is blind and lovers cannot see...

Say as you think and speak it from your soul ~~~^_^

If tomorrow never comes
Will he know how much I loved him
Did I try in every way
To show him every day
That he's my only one


And if my time on earth were through
And he must face this world without me
Is the love I gave him in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes


'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them
Never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much he means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance
To tell him how I feel


So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes
(If tomorrow never comes by Ronan Keating)

No comments:

Post a Comment